Welcome to my blog! I'll try to update it relatively often, I promise. Oh and I stuck Tetris down at the bottom because it looked cool, so have fun with that.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

An incredible discovery.

One thing I love about Spain (well, Europe in general) is the crazy variety of food they have here.  Moroccan food, Turkish food, Spanish food (duh), Australian food, Lebanese food, Greek food, and so on...  Not to mention the pastries and gelato on every corner.  Yummm.

So now to my discovery.  Normally for lunch I grab a bocadillo, which includes the top and bottom slices of bread, meat, and some cheese (if you pay extra).  That's it.  Granted, the bread is the long thick fancy kind instead of the square sliced bread we use, and the meat is thicker than US sandwhich meat (usually chicken or little sausages or something), but still.  I do like bocadillos because the meat is really good, but they're still not super filling.  The other day, however, I was walking back home from the metro and noticed TWO Turkish doner kebap places!  Why haven't I gone to either of them yet?!  Needless to say, today I will be feasting on a fabulous doner for lunch instead of a little bocadillo.  Which I am off to go get now.  Score!


....


Tah-dah!  Here it is!  And for the same price as a bocadillo.  Couldn't resist posting a picture... 

No comments:

Post a Comment